• You are not logged in.

Post your pictures here!

• Started by CShadowRun
    • 5 Replies:

Well, i was bored. And figured it'd be cool to have a little post filled with pictures of peoples colemak keyboards :)

Plus, i wanted to show off my G15...hehe
    I bet i will get owned by some guy with an optimus maximus, though.

Anyways, heres my board :D

colemak.JPG

g15.bmp

Sorry for the bad quality and window frames, webcam isn't the best for taking pictures.

my caps lock is swapped with backspace too (although the keys won't physically swap)

Hope to see your pictures here soon :D

colemak2.jpg

CShadowRun: Is that a Logitech G15? Do the keys swap around perfectly on that, without differences in height or other problems? Tell us a littleabout it, please. (Korivak already told his story, heh.)

*** Learn Colemak in 2–5 steps with Tarmak! ***
    *** Check out my Big Bag of Keyboard Tricks for Win/Linux/TMK... ***

DreymaR said:

CShadowRun: Is that a Logitech G15? Do the keys swap around perfectly on that, without differences in height or other problems? Tell us a little about it, please. (Korivak already told his story, heh.)

Yea, its a logitech G15.

backspace is larger than caps lock, so you can't swap them.
    The only problem is that on the G15 the home keys (F and J in QWERTY) have a piece of plastic inside the slot on the keyboard, so only F and J can go in the home slots. I just got a knife and cut the piece of plastic out, problem solved.

The default colemak layout also does not work properly, so i had to make my own with the registry remapper. Every key on the bottom row was one place to the right. and my bottom row started with a \. So i edited the registry using KeyTweak, and now all my media keys are not working. I'll continue to work on that till i find a fix, though. :)

Edit: the media keys seem to be an unrelated hardware fault, more word on this when i get my keyboard replaced on warrenty :)

I use a trackball, but i also own a logitech G5. Im attempting to convert it into a trackball. Hehe.

Edit: this is where the piece of plastic was, before i cut it out.

G15Key.JPG

Last edited by CShadowRun (16-Aug-2007 19:29:01)

Okay, thanks!

Would you mind writing a little something and link to these pics in the keyboard modding topic at https://forum.colemak.com/viewtopic.php?id=188 - or would you like me to include your keyboard in the topic?

*** Learn Colemak in 2–5 steps with Tarmak! ***
    *** Check out my Big Bag of Keyboard Tricks for Win/Linux/TMK... ***

DreymaR said:

Okay, thanks!

Would you mind writing a little something and link to these pics in the keyboard modding topic at https://forum.colemak.com/viewtopic.php?id=188 - or would you like me to include your keyboard in the topic?

You can include it in the topic, Feel free to use my pictures. And reply here if you need anything :)