- Reputation: 0
- Registered: 24-Oct-2017
- Posts: 12
Firstly, thanks so much for creating such a useful resource.
- Windows 10 on desktop and Surface Pro - Android phone.
- Been typing QWERTY for 23 years and while I'm largely touch typing, I've fallen into some really bad habits and need to get back to basics with good form. I've realised that the only way I can ditch the bad habits is to change up to a layout that will hopefully be a bit easier on my wrists.
- I set everything up last night and am up to about 2 hours on Colemak now.
- QWERTY (wow, that's hard to type!) speed is about 35-40 WPM with minimal errors.
- Just took a test and I'm at 12 WPM on Colemak now.
Just posting here for some where to log progress and to get some practice typing straight from my mind.
Hoping this will be a positive move to less wrist pain and more comfortable typing overall.