• Started by JulianDMN
    • 2 Replies:
    Poll
    Si, es útil
    100% (1)
    No, no es útil
    0% (0)
    Voters: 2

Después de descubrir la distribución Colemak (hace no mucho) me ha impactado mucho la fluidez que se puede alcanzar, sin embargo, en el caso del Español hay dos problemas grandes: La letra Ñ y la tilde.
    He creado una distribución que no solo trae la Ñ y la tilde en lugares en los que estamos más o menos acostumbrados sino que he dejado lo símbolos (Diferentes a letras), signos de puntuación y acentos lo más parecido posible a las distribuciones QWERTY a las que puede que estemos más acostumbrados y puede llegarles a ser útil.

En la carpeta del Link carpeta subo: Los archivos de instalación (PARA WINDOWS), la plantilla del teclado para Keyboard Layout Creator y las imágenes del teclado.

Me ha sido muy útil, espero que sea útil para alguno de ustedes también.

LINKS:
    Google Drive
    Mega

IMÁGENES:

1.jpg
    2-Shft.jpg
    3-AltGr.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After discovering the Colemak distribution (not long ago) I was very impressed by the fluidity that can be achieved, however, in the case of Spanish there are two big problems: The letter Ñ and the tilde.
    He has created a distribution that not only brings the Ñ and the tilde in the places that we are more or less accustomed to but he has the symbols, the punctuation marks and the accents Most likely to the QWERTY distributions To which I may be more accustomed and may become useful.

In the folder, I upload the installation files (FOR WINDOWS), the keyboard template for Keyboard Layout Creator and the keyboard images.

I hope it's useful

LINKS:
    Google Drive
    Mega

1.jpg
    2-Shft.jpg
    3-AltGr.jpg

Last edited by JulianDMN (12-Jul-2019 18:12:54)

I already showed this as a Spanish "Keep Local Symbols" layout in my locale topic. Please link to that?

But grats on providing MSKLC files for it. Personally though, I think my "Universal Symbols" Spanish Colemak[eD] would be more powerful even though it's less like what Spanish speaking users are used to from QWERTY.

*** Learn Colemak in 2–5 steps with Tarmak! ***
    *** Check out my Big Bag of Keyboard Tricks for Win/Linux/TMK... ***

Estimado Julián:

Muchas gracias por crear estas distribuciones, ya que para mí son más convenientes para usar Colemak en español.

Te quería consultar: ¿cómo aplico tu configuración Colemak en el Portable Keyboard Layout?

De antemano, muchísimas gracias.