• You are not logged in.
  • Index
  • Technical
  • What about the people who have Windows ME, 98?

What about the people who have Windows ME, 98?

• Started by mustarirakos
    • 5 Replies:

Shai, I know that you have included a short cut for 'Keyboard Layout Manager' in the download package.  And that 'Keyboard Layout Manager' is compatible with Windows ME and 98.  And with 'Keyboard Layout Manager' you can also remap Capslock to Backspace.
    Could you could mention this, in the downloads page, the name of this particular software?

Last edited by mustarirakos (05-Jul-2010 13:03:09)

Why would anyone use Windows 98 or Windows 98 ME? Do you realise how old they are and how deprecated they should be?

The fact of the matter is that some people are still using those operating systems.

--
    Physicians deafen our ears with the Honorificabilitudinitatibus of their heavenly Panacaea, their sovereign Guiacum.

Well, they shouldn't. There is absolutely no reason at all to use such an old operating system for normal activities. I do understand playing around with it, but how important is Colemak then, really?

Be that as it may, the original request here was merely for a piece of info. IF you're for some obscure reason still stuck with this POS OS, THEN you may be interested in knowing that this KLM program in fact does support your POS OS. That shouldn't be a biggie, I believe.

And Colemak would be important even to such a person, surely.  :)

*** Learn Colemak in 2–5 steps with Tarmak! ***
    *** Check out my Big Bag of Keyboard Tricks for Win/Linux/TMK... ***

• Shai
    • Administrator

If anyone really needs it, the old version of Colemak is still available for download, it's just not linked from the download page.

• Index
      • Technical
      • What about the people who have Windows ME, 98?