• You are not logged in.

New Colemak keyboard graphics

• Started by DreymaR
  • 27 Replies:

These keyboard images look more attractive than the one the colemak.com website.  Perhaps you should suggest using something like that instead, to whoever has the power to update it!

I also note the "Easy to learn" section does not mention Tarmak at all. I think it would be nice to show images like those of the transitional keyboard layouts - it would make it an easier sell to potential converts.

Last edited by stevep99 (01-May-2014 18:11:08)

Using Colemak-DH with Seniply.

Nevermind that what happened to that crotch shot? ;)

--
Physicians deafen our ears with the Honorificabilitudinitatibus of their heavenly Panacaea, their sovereign Guiacum.

Stevep99: Thanks! Oh, it's been suggested by me and others a long time ago, but I don't run this site. I've long since given Shai the license to use my images and order whatever he wants but as it stands this is all I can do. Shai alone runs this site and he does it pretty much on a "first creator" principle; he put down a *lot* of work in it but haven't been much around since then apart from the occasional word of wisdom.

I shove my sig topics in the faces of all newcomers, which is too much info for some but there you have it. That way my stuff gets exposure at least.

Pinkyache: It must've been taken down before you saw it. Good thing I didn't get banned, eh?! ;)

*** Learn Colemak in 2–5 steps with Tarmak! ***
*** Check out my Big Bag of Keyboard Tricks for Win/Linux/TMK... ***