• You are not logged in.

Last night, I had a dream

• Started by pinkyache
    • 3 Replies:

I carried around a wireless Apple keyboard, with the physical layout displayed as Dvorak.

I don't have the legends changed on my keyboards.  And would probably struggle to sketch the layout out on paper these days!

So what does it all mean?

--
    Physicians deafen our ears with the Honorificabilitudinitatibus of their heavenly Panacaea, their sovereign Guiacum.

Wonderful!    ∩(◕‿◕。)∩~♪

*** Learn Colemak in 2–5 steps with Tarmak! ***
    *** Check out my Big Bag of Keyboard Tricks for Win/Linux/TMK... ***

I think the fact that is was Apple keyboard is more concerning that it being Dvorak :P

Last edited by stevep99 (03-Apr-2020 15:07:58)

Using Colemak-DH with Seniply.

What's your favourite mini-wireless keyboard alternative to the Apple?

I use mine on my Android phone, and am quite chuffed to have Dvorak, Git, Vim, SSH at my fingertips!  And that is in reality!

Last night, I dreamt I visited a multi-complex-auditorium.  With thousands and thousands of people.

And the front rows of seats were underwater.

I have no idea what I was there to watch.

But alas, I lost my glasses.  That's typically pedestrian.

That's what a lockdown without any alcohol, and a partner leaving me to actually sleep for an extra hour gets me.

Years back I used to dream I was at work programming.  And that was terribly mean, as I'd wake up, leave the house at 7am, and return around 9pm, only to then go to work in my sleep.  These days the commute is all but a fading memory....

Last edited by pinkyache (04-Apr-2020 11:58:47)

--
    Physicians deafen our ears with the Honorificabilitudinitatibus of their heavenly Panacaea, their sovereign Guiacum.